We are going to be having a yard sale tomorrow morning at my house at 7 am for anyone who would like to come and check it out. I am trying to clear out as much as possible before we sell our house!! I have got lots of kids items (boys in particular) :), some Game Cube video games, lots of house odds and ends, and even some vinyl lettering that is priced to sell! Stef is also bringing some things over to sell.... that is if I don't buy up all of her stuff first! :) I know that she has got a great 9 foot Christmas tree that she is parting with. So come on over, if you don't want to buy anything at least come and keep us company.... because I KNOW you are all going to be out at 7 on a Saturday morning! ha ha
5 comments:
I wish we lived closer, I so would be there! good luck with the yard sale!!! Love ya
Ugh!! I wish I could be there!! Soccer games for us all morning.
Good luck though!!!
Thanks for the yard sale, Mandi and Stef! I am so happy with my fantastic finds!
Hope you made some great sales after I left.
Sorry I missed it! Hope it went well!
We were in CA...how did it go??
Post a Comment