We were lucky enough to have the wonderfully talented KG take pictures of the boys yesterday. You can check out some of the photos on her blog here! My boys were super busy and not so sure they wanted to have their pictures taken, but she did a great job. THANK YOU KIM!!!
We are so excited that we will get to have the rest of our family pictures on Saturday! I will post more next week!
5 comments:
They are so great!!!!
I can't wait to see more!
Those look so cute. I love the picture of Griffin on his tummy. Oh how cute! And Parker's bruises! I love a picture that tells a story. You can tell what a tough guy he is.
I saw them online earlier today, and just loved them! You have such cute boys... they take after their mom!
I love these pictures. I just love that you get to talk about "my three sons." And what cute sons (like mother, like son)!
Love the pics!!
Post a Comment