Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

The big reveal

Many of you know that I have been working on a web site for some of my vinyl products for quite awhile now... My intentions were to not let anyone see it until it was perfect, but I'm beginning to realize that that is never going to happen! I have decided to go ahead and post it now, and put aside my need for perfection! :)

Although I have been doing vinyl for over four years now, I never really had a product list or anything even close to it. In my effort to become better organized this is what I have come up with.

Take a peek, and check back as I work my way toward my goal of a finished site that I am happy with!


Click on the flower to enter!

You can also visit my vinyl blog at customvinyldecor.blogspot.com!

6 comments:

kg said...

Congratulations Mandi, it looks fantastic! I know how much time a website takes to get going...well done! It was fun to see what you've done!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so excited for you! The website looks great!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Mandi, I am so proud of you! I did not realize you were working on this. Good luck, way to go, the website looks very inviting.

Jessica M said...

I love it! How fabulous! Your site looks great. I'm going to have to come up with something to order (shouldn't take long...)

Dawn, said...

Love it!! This vinyl idea is pure brilliance. I love to paint directly on the wall. But recently Savannah asked me to do a saying over her headboard and I was hesitant because she changes her mind in a blink of an eye. It just 'dawned' on me that this is the solution!!! I am emailing you to find our details, yippee!!!

danakat said...

It is FABULOUS!
I'm so excited for you!
And I am so happy to be one of your clients!