After suffering through a rough two weeks, we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! We are almost 100% healthy and ready to head back out into the world. While we were cooped up in the house Baby G learned to CRAWL! It is now 3 against 1 when Charles is gone, and I am a little nervous. :)
Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Trying to get in crawling position
Baby G's baby blues

Rub a dub dub three boys in the tub

He found this box and trapped himself inside

7 comments:
I haven't looked at your blog in a really long time and I think that baby G is adorable! he looks the most like you... I think! And I would be pretty scared with 3 mobile kids that are BOYS! GOod luck!
Yeah- glad you are all feeling better now. I can't believe he is crawling! What a little cutie pie he is too.
Glad everyone is feeling better. I can't believe how big baby G is! What a cutie he is, too!
Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. No fun when your sick! If I lived closer I would have made you homemade soup & rolls! Your boys are cuter & cuter every time I see pictures of them. Miss ya!
They are all so cute and LOVE the bath tub shot! :) baby G has such beautiful baby blues!
Glad that everyone is feeling better!
Seriously cute boys! I love the shot of Baby G in front of the box. I can't believe he's already crawling!
Oh those blue eyes could knock me right over. What a cutie.
Post a Comment