Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Busy But Happy

I have been super busy the past few weeks, but in a good way.
Baby G is now 100% mobile and is enjoying being able to almost keep up with his brothers. He has started to pull up next to pretty much anything, and is enjoying climbing in the dishwasher while I am trying to load dishes. The following pictures are from one of his adventures with P. P loves to dump, squirt, and spray anything he can get his hands on. On this particular day he found a bottle of baby powder, and as you can see little G was right behind him when the fun began.

How can you get upset when they look at you like this? Really?! If anyone knows please tell me!
C is still keeping me on my toes, but has also become a big help! There was a time when I thought this day would never come.... He adores baby G, and is always trying to help with him and make him laugh. He is a sweet boy... most of the time :)

My boys... two of them anyway. P is probably off dumping something out somewhere.

I have also been super busy with my vinyl, which isn't just work, it is more fun for me. It gives me a chance to be creative and have a good time. Check back for a fun give away!

1 comment:

hope said...

Your sons are so incredibly handsome and cute! And your vinyl is looking so beautiful.

Happy Spring!