Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Answers

After visiting the Pulmonologist this past week I finally have some answers.... I have finally been diagnosed with ASTHMA. While for some people this may seem horrible, to me it is great! Great because I finally know what is going on, and I can work on treating the problem. The unknown is so scary to me, I feel like once I am fully informed I can tackle things head on.
So that is it, I have asthma. So for today I am thankful for a Dr. who took the time to really look at what was going on, inhaled steroids, and a rescue inhaler!

5 comments:

danakat said...

Oh how I love my rescue inhaler!
I would leave my house without a bra before I'd leave without my inhaler. I'm just being honest.

kg said...

Good! For getting some answers. Hope the treatment will help!!

hope said...

I hear ya! Zach and I had asthma in Houston from allergies. It was a relief to find out and treat it and not have to deal with all the coughing and wheezing! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Glad you found out! I have had asthma since I was 6 and it's nice to be able to treat it and move on! Those inhalers sure make you treasure breathing and technology much more! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am very glad for you. I agree with you, to know a problem is a do-able thing. Not that you want asthma, but now you can treat it and begin feeling much better. Good luck.