This is a 6x18" sign
{I'm sure you can tell that my favorite colors lately have been browns and greens! :)}
This is a fun little sign that is 4x10 inches tallThese fun tiles can also be done with your favorite saying or quote!
As you can tell I have been having lots of fun lately playing with ribbons, and buttons! Make sure to check back soon, I have also been working on Teachers gifts for the end of the school year!
5 comments:
VERY cute!
I'm sure I'll have an order.
Maybe I should just invest in your business. That might be cheaper in the long fun for me, huh? :)
Can't wait to see your teacher ideas. Bet I know what at least one of them will be... ;)
Oh these are cute cute! Love em.
These are cute man!
These are adorable! Very creative.
Very cute and creative! Love that last one a lot!
Post a Comment