I have been patiently waiting for it to feel like Spring outside, and just when I think it has finally arrived we have freezing temperatures outside. I have been working on some fun spring crafts, and this is the latest. I have decided that I would spread the Spring spirit by giving away this fun little set of three blocks. Leave me a comment telling me why YOU can't wait for it to feel like Spring outside and I will randomly draw a winner on Wednesday night at 7:00. I will then get these to you (local drop off or shipped) later this week!
9 comments:
I can't wait for evenings outside!!!
I LOVE Spring! I can't wait to stay out in the evenings watching the kids play while I plant something.
I can't wait to be able to let my VERY energetic 2 year old loose to explore and imagine in the backyard. I also love the 'smell' of spring. The trees, the plants, the wind, the dirt. I love it all.
I can't wait for Spring to blow away all the sickness in the air!
BTW...I should win because without me the "think" wouldn't be in such an amazingly cute font. I'm just saying...
:)
Simply the pleasure of flip-flops!
I love all the "newness" spring brings - beautiful flowers, spring showers, beautiful birds with their sweet songs and I can start walking my puppies again.
I can't wait for it to be spring so I can plant my garden, grill every other night of the week, and rock out on the backyard swing. (These blocks are totally cute btw.)
DARLING! I can't wait for spring, because the weather keeps teasing me out here too...snow one day, 60 degrees the next. I can't wait for nice days at the park and enjoying our dinners outside on the back porch. Cook outs..kite flying..Flip flops..Capris..Cooking out..the list goes on and on...
Besides all the wonderful things already mentioned, I can't wait to be able to keep all the windows open in the house! Ohhh... and lightening bugs!
Post a Comment