We have come down with a serious case of the yuckies at our house! Between myself and the boys we have now been to the Dr. SIX times in the past two weeks!
I have bronchitis... yet again. C has a cold and ear infections, thankfully he has pretty much fully recovered at this point. P has a terrible cold and ear infections (his tubes have worked their way out of his ears :() and poor little baby G has ear infections and RSV....
For now we have quarantined ourselves inside our home, but hope to see you all again soon! :)
6 comments:
Oh no! I am SO SO SO Sorry! Please call me if you need anything at all!
And I have something for you on my blog today. Copy and paste it on your sidebar if you want. Love ya.
Ah! It seems like we go through stretches where I literally live at the doctor's office. Hope y'all get well soon!
Sickest family i've ever known=yours! haha i hope yall get better asap!! call me if u need ANYTHING
Being sick all at the same time is the worst. I am sorry. I hope it won't last long. Get well soon!
yuck! Please get feeling better. and I love your new background, BTW. Way cute.
YUCK!! I hope every one gets better soon!!
Post a Comment