Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

25% Discount on Hats


My ever so talented Grandma will be coming to town next week, and to celebrate her visit, and give her something to do on the drive out, she will be offering a 25% discount on her crocheted hats and flowers for a limited time. From now until the 3rd of July you can get your discount by using coupon code "grandma" and if you live in Alabama you can also receive free shipping on these items during this period! There are so many different styles to choose from, including several summer styles. See everything that she offers here. Also watch for the new "Slouchy Hat" to make its appearance soon.

2 comments:

danakat said...

SO CUTE!
I wish my girls still loved hats. Ooooh...you know, K might actually want one of the other styles. I'll have to show her the pictures on your site.
And wouldn't those flowers be great on a TREE?! (remember our conversation?)

Jessica M said...

These are too adorable. I didn't see any prices on the site, can you tell me what they are? I love them!