Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Two Months Old!!


I honestly can't believe that it has been two months since Griffen joined our family! In some ways it seems like he has always been with us... I can't remember what our lives were like before he was born. But at the same time I keep thinking that there is no way that he is already two months old!! All of you moms out there know what I am talking about! :)

Griffen is still just about the sweetest little thing in our world... He is a super happy baby as long as he has a full tummy and a set of warm arms to cuddle up in. He has really chunked up and I am looking forward to seeing how much he weighs tomorrow when he goes to the doctor. He has started smiling more often and I was able to catch a few with the camera the other day.


Getting so BIG!

Look at this little chunk

"Yeah mom I might smile for you"

Hmmm almost there

" You are WAY too funny mom!"

Trust me when I say you don't want to know what I had to do in order to get this boy to smile like this! :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally know what you mean about them growing up too fast. It's crazy. Crazy fun though. Hope you guys are all doing well.

Stefanie H said...

Aww Look at that little sweetie! That last pic put a huge grin on my face haha. I sure love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

He's such a little cutie! I love that big smile!

Jessica said...

Too Cuute! Wow. Two months already??

Kim Mayfield said...

He is such a doll! Kyle was my third baby, and I always called him my "angel baby"... he was just so relaxed! That was a nice treat after his high-energy brother!