After being MIA for over a year I realized that I needed to start blogging again. I made a blog book a few years ago and the boys LOVE being able to read about themselves. It is by far one of their favorite books. I don't want to look back and wish I had recorded more of our lives .
Since I last wrote we were blessed to have welcomed another sweet little spirit into our family. Lincoln Henry is now almost one year old and has brought so much joy into our home. I love having a baby in the house again and I love seeing my big boys love their brother so much!
I will include updates on all of the boys because I think that doing them all at once might be a little overwhelming. Below is a picture of my four favorite boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment