Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

End of year interview with Carsen

End of 2nd grade interview

                Last day of 2nd grade

What is your teachers name?

Mrs. Hosier

What is the best part of the school day?

I like recess!

Who are your friends?

Gavin, Evelyn, and Rose

What is something you learned in science?

 I got to watch a caterpillar turn into a butterfly! I named my caterpillar Sleepy Head.

What is something you learned in math?

I learned division.

What is your favorite art project?

I liked the Native American art that I drew.

What is your favorite book to read by yourself?

All of the Harry Potter books!

What food do you like to eat at lunch?

I like to eat pizza that my mom sends from home!

What is your favorite game to play at recess?

I like to play on the slides.

What is your favorite activity after school?

I really like going to swim team practice and playing with my friends outside.

What do you like about your teacher?

I like that Mrs. Hosier is silly and she makes me laugh.

What do you look forward to for summer?

I can't wait until we have swim meets!


No comments: