We registered Griff for kindergarten a few weeks ago and he is super excited! He thinks that he is one of the big boys and can't wait to be at the same school as his brothers. Although, he wasn't very happy when I told him kindergarten included nap time.
Griffen has such a loving personality. He still loves to hug and kiss his mama and daddy. As much as I want him to be my baby for awhile longer I know that he is growing into a handsome and amazing little man. Lately he wants to do everything for himself. Cut his own food, comb his own hair, buckle his own seatbelt.
He usually does a pretty good job, but occasionally he still needs some help.
After being the baby for so long I worried that he might be jealous of the new baby on the family. Turns out I had nothing to worry about. Griff has become an awesome big brother to Lincoln!
Griff is still a super picky eater, but when he loves a food he loves it with his whole heart! We still manage to get him to eat a pretty balanced diet, even if it consists of the same meals over and over again.





No comments:
Post a Comment