Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

End of year interview with Griffen

End of Preschool Interview

             Last day of school 2013

What are your teacher's names?

Ms. Katy and Ms. Karen

What is the best part of the school day?

Getting to play outside on the playground

Who are your friends?

Jack, Eli, and Elijah

What is something you learned in Spanish?

How to count to 20, and my colors

What is something you wrote?

My ABC's and my name

What is your favorite art project?

I liked when I made a flower for my mom

What is your favorite book that someone read to you?

The dinosaur books

What food do you like to eat at lunch?

Turkey sandwich with mustard, goldfish, and carrots!

What is your favorite game to play at recess?

Ninjago and on the seesaw

What is your favorite activity after school?

I like to play outside and ride my bike

What do you like about your teachers?

They help me make fun things, and they are nice

What do you look forward to for summer?

Going swimming every day!


No comments: