Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cough, Wheeze, Chough

I just got back from the Dr. where I found out I have bronchitis yet again. For those of you who have lost count this is the 5th time since December and the 8th time in the past year I have had either pneumonia or bronchitis.
I have recently started going to a pulmonologist, and am hoping to soon have some answers as to why I am so prone to chest infections.
And so after several painful shots, and prescriptions for antibiotics and breathing treatments, I am hopefully on my way to recovery.... again.

7 comments:

kg said...

Again!? I'm sorry, need anything?

Anonymous said...

I am sorry! I used to get bronchitis all the time. I have asthma so that is partly why I got it so much. If you need anything then you can always call us!

Dawn, said...

Christian has had pneumonia multiple times. I was told once you get it... you are weakened to get it easier and on and on. That has sure been the case with him. Then Savannah has problems with concussions, same thing. Ty so far, no persistent buggers but he is still young, grin! Hope you are well soon, your family deserves a good LONG healthy spell!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I am so sorry. I did not realize you have been so sick. I hope you will be healthy soon and for a long time to come.

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry, and how in the world did you feel up to speaking in church today? You both gave excellent talks, thank you!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. Your boys are so very cute!

danakat said...

Due to my twisted sense of humor, your post title made me laugh. But you know I am so sad you have been so sick. I understand no being able to breathe...and with a cough...ugh!
Call me. I'm on stand by if you need anything.